View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 10:58 AM   #32
special-K
Special Order

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bL.A.zer90045 View Post
Fyi,you are COVERED once I provide you with shipping receipt and tracking Info(as I've sent to you already via text)none the less I THOUGHT members of this forum were of the greater "quality" of honest and trust worthy enthusiast,and THOUGHT a members word was good enough(as it has been,up an until now) I'm issuing refund an would like my carrier sent back when you DO recieve it.please refuse it and it will be rerouted back to me,and I can provide this to the next in line thank you and glwys.
He is not covered as far as having part in possession he has paid for. He paid for a part, not for paperwork that proves he paid and that you shipped.

He paid full price for PayPal protection. PayPal policy is release payment once item is received. If that doesn't work for you ask for USPS money order. You don't ship until money order received.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~