View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 09:40 PM   #34
HeloCrewChief

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

I got home from a work trip today and the part did arrive yesterday. I'm one of the easiest going guys you will meet and this was the first time in 13 years I have ran into an issue on this forum. I cannot help that Paypal changed their rules. I'm sure its because they were getting stuck footing the bill. I wont go in to details on why I did not have a warm and fuzzy with this particular deal but, there were a few things that did not line up. What I will say is I will not be coerced into shipping something back and footing the bill on that when I followed the script laid out by Paypal. He did refund my money with the threat to not release it until I ship the part but, it is now stuck in Paypal. I re-sent the payment after he did that, and I can release it in 48 hours. This will be tomorrow and that is exactly what I will do. I will call Paypal after that to get my original payment refund. This is a great community I have enjoyed for 13 years and will not let this sour me on the many enthusiast and friends I have made here.
1968 Chevelle
1964 Comet Caliente
1990 W250 Cummins

Last edited by HeloCrewChief; 07-09-2023 at 09:46 PM. Reason: info