View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 06:46 AM   #38
special-K
Special Order

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bL.A.zer90045 View Post
Point blank your assuming and continuance of multiple attempts at defamating my character and buisness are futile and not acknowledged,as stated and provided through your text of which you obligated to me via your volunteering of your "personal" cellular (if you had a "feeling",of an dishonest transaction or buyer,why would you provide?),and of which I have full descriptive that supplements my attempted resoulve,and remedy of which I contend was and is ill communication on your behalf.needless to say I dont need your charity,nor your inadequacy of moral value that has transcended through this predicament.and as I've based my decision of giving you the piece free of charge,and would ask that you leave it as such unless you would like for me to load the truth I process within text compliled,and receipt of both refunds,and of which you,after being provided an explanation of still chose to infuriate me with your inaccurate assumption of my business dealing and etiquette.sellers beware,and appropriate your "better judgement" when it comes to individuals of whom when WRONG will not admit fault but instead TRY and contradict the transaction and principle of mistake by falsifying the facts relevant to transaction and "policy"...lmfao apologies to those members of whom respect an honest buisness dealing,profit the word ENTHUSIAST,and of whom's INTENT is NOT to get something for free,we now return you to your previous "wanted ad" of which has been UPDATED with no longer needing a "tire carrier"-
That's the longest sentence I have read in a long time. Is it poor grammar or were you enraged when you typed that? Oops, my bad. I do see one period in there somewhere.

My post isn't about grammar. I just have a hard time making out what I feel needs moderator attention. I only know HeloCrewCheif's side and everything he said seems reasonable. My intuition, and facts gained, points a finger at you on a few contributing factors here. You made unreasonable demands to the point trust was lost. Your reactions seem irrational and possibly distorted as your manipulation. There was an unsettled matter leaving a part and money floating. While he may have lost trust in you, it was still necessary to give his phone# to you in hopes of resolving the issue. He got the part and you are getting paid. Your actions have contributed to making the matter worse and I don't see you accepting any responsibility in that. He was good with calling it done, until you came back and posted your last comments, therefore he posted his. He only did that so others could see because he cares that his fellow members have a better buying experience than he had with you

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~