View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #39
bL.A.zer90045

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

Bottom line with punctuation..."he" assumed wrongly,and when the TRUTH "arrived" he tried to supplement his "assumption" of which was mistaken to the forum with his "half told" story.my "intuition" told me that his attempted insult,provided his true character,and insinuated the reason of which I took it upon my "better value" of dismissing his defamatory objective toward this transaction and separate the wanted,to a given resoulve.
His inability to provide the truth of which i possess via recipt,and paypal record,and afforded text,validate my "insight" not only suggest,but validate my pursuit of bringing to his attention,a method for return of my carrier that would not obligate him to "pay" for any return shipping,or feeling of "coerced" to fit the return bill?!?! As if.
He disrespected my gracious afforded time and put my buisness dealing in a "uneasy" and "unessasary" position,and those of whom were "next in line" and of whom actually KNOW how to conduct a transaction via paypal protocol.
Just for the record,a REFUND was provided not once but twice as a result of his antics and clear animosity of what he transpired,with implements of "the most easy going guy there is".
When push comes to shove,it is he of whom chooses to prefer to look back and STAND his ground that provides the perpetual motion of MOVING on.
I will neither be bias,nor concerned for what another MAN considers an honest revelation of record,when the basis of his "WANT" was satisfied with that of"given",on my behalf.
I appreciate this forum for it's concern,and privilege moderators of whom ONLY want to bring to the attention of viewing members,and participating enthusiast the priciples of parts dealing and the overall great experience associated with an honest transaction,with no ulterior motive,other than complimenting your chebby or GMC.