View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 09:22 PM   #44
special-K
Special Order

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

Mine were words of a moderator. I hoped to sink some sense into your head. Did I not lay it out clearly from what I have read? no comment on that? Silence speaks loudly here. You have had your chance to tell your side and from what I have seen you have no good defense and are obviously blinded by denial. "Nowhere to be found"? He posted day before yesterday and that was only because you carried it on. He is done with this deal, you are receiving PayPal funds, and the deal is done. If you'd like to continue I will look over your history of sales experiences if you'd like. Hopefully this is the only deal you were overdemanding unreasonable requested and from this point forward will not repeat what happened here.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~