View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 11:05 PM   #46
HeloCrewChief

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

This is the last I’m going to post on this as I work 60-70 hours a week. I don’t remember the last time I was home to greet the mail man to refuse the shipment as the seller requested. That wasn’t an option. Once again, I was just following the policy put forth by PayPal. Once the seller texted me to release the payment before the part arrived, I grew a bit suspicious. Address was in one state, PayPal account under another name, phone number and location on the forum from another state etc. I decided to follow what PayPal has on their site and not release payment until “merchandise has been received”. Seller refunded my payment before the part arrived with the demand I pay to ship the part back because he didn’t want to sell it to me anymore. This seemed silly so, I resent the payment to the seller again once the part arrived as the last thing I want is “something for free”. Seller refunded the payment again. This has just been beyond bizarre and the last thing I want to deal with after getting home from a 13 hour day. If the seller wants me to send payment a 3rd time, let me know.
Attached Images

1968 Chevelle
1964 Comet Caliente
1990 W250 Cummins