View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 01:06 AM   #47
bL.A.zer90045

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

Suspicious is the fact that you can entertain a forum with your inaccurate assumption,but not relay a word to the provided text I forwarded you? This matter has been resolved in your favor,and is between US!!! Are you really that dense to not recognize you have offended my good nature and demeanor with your continuance of a sought reprisal of circumstance,And your refusal to admit your fault? When you entice conversation of transaction "after the fact" it is you sir of whom should be advised as a suspect! Needless to say I have provided my gratuity to your "situation" and would appreciate you refraining from trying to compile a defense on this forum of a circumstance that YOU invited,and that I remedied on YOUR BEHALF.enjoy,and may this be acknowledged as a lesson to us all ,in regaurd to the nessesity of buyer/seller communication,and the privilege of enthusiast granting and wishing one another with the MUTUAL respect some of us have been accustomed to and been graciously taught by our upbringing and parental units.
YOUR MONEY IS NOT WANTED,NOR IS YOUR BUISNESS,OR YOUR PLACATING OF MY DECISION.IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU TRIED TO GET FOR FREE,THEN DONATE IT TO THE FORUM AS IM SURE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN YOUR MATTER AND MAY YOUR SEARCH FOR REMAINING RARE GM PARTS BE GRANTED SOONER THAN LATER.