View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 09:05 AM   #48
special-K
Special Order

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

^^^ Dude, nothing seen here in this thread supports your claims. Not even your own input. I try to stay neutral as I only have the info offered from both parties. I'm not seeing what you are seeing here. You have not once addressed the fact that the buyer was following PayPal policy. You have totally ignored that crucial factor here, so I can only judge THAT is the very root of this problem. I have no idea why you would send his money back at this point, other than to support your claim he got something for nothing. Making you wait per PayPal policy, and only because an air of suspicion snuck in, is not the same as not wanting to pay. Why use PayPal if not for it's protection? I never used that, always send postal money orders, no protection, no issues. If I did use PayPal it would be for it's protection.

I'm closing the thread. Nothing being gained here, I can see. Please do not repeat what happened here of administrative action will occur. Once gets you benefit of doubt. Twice eliminates that. OK?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~