View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #29
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: The more I learn...the more puzzled I become!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
I'm sure some bean counter figured out it was cheaper to put all that linkage in the door instead of installing a 3rd lock cylinder. It's not much more effort to unlock the front door and reach around the pillar to open the 3rd door, but none the less it is one of the very few things about a 3 door that I find annoying.

And thank you Richard for posting the photos. I too will make use of them.
Actually I guess that makes sense as to why they moved it to the front of the door. It would be hard to reach if it was in the rear position.

Let me know if clearer pics are needed. I can pull it back off the shelf and get better pics. Those are not the best with them sitting on the metal table
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote