View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 09:35 PM   #37
Beach-Burban

Re: The more I learn...the more puzzled I become!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYNAVY30 View Post
Woody, did you decide what springs you're going to go with yet? I too am trying to decide between the constant and variable rate springs for the rear.

Another random question, what web site are you using to host your pics for posting?
Hi Greg...I seem to be stuck in research mode on the springs and can't get to the bottom line. Probably will get the variable rate as that is what came with the nine passenger version and as I see it, they are the same spring as the C/20 for the rear. Up front, I need to get 3/4 ton standard height (they equipped nine passenger C/10 Burbs with 3/4 ton suspension)...but for a big block, as my C/10 came originally came with a 350...and everything I see says "not for big block"???

As for the website...I don't use one. I upload from my IPhone to Photos on my Mac, transfer from one album to another marked "Suburban", then when I draw from that directly to my post, the pictures are no longer upside down. It's a little bit of a process, but I'm kind of used to it now, so no big deal!

Woody
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote