View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #42
gemiii

Re: Project "Mid Life Crisis Low Rider Burb"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2809 View Post
wow...i cant believe you cut the whole thing up and got it back together that good! i dont think i could ever tackle something like this, looks great. whats the plans for the front suspension?
KEV Thanks I think its back together right? I have been reading your build and you are doing a great job. I feel your pain on bolting up the rear bags, what a pain. I did it with the body off, I wouldnt want to do it with it on. On the front I plan on buying ECE's 8 to 5 lug conversion drop spindles and putting the other 2600 bags I have in. I bought that special that Thorbecke Bros ran on bags. I like that the holes are in the plates already. I will replace all the front end partd too. I too am curious about the cups on the LCA's. To tell you the truth I dont even know what you guys are talking about? Help appreciated I hope that gets me low enough. I dont want to mess with the inner fenders, I have enough to do. I expect to send it for paint in early January. I havent decided wether to go one solid color or 2 tone. I dont want to buy all that trim that looks great on the 2 tone.
gemiii is offline   Reply With Quote