View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #69
Lowl!f3

Re: 64 Chev C10 Slam (Noob Style)

Those tubular lca's are made to be used with bag cups. I see you figured it out and did an awesome job.
However I have not read 100% of the thead yet. I did join the ride by subscribing for later info I will need when I bag my 65 LWB c10. That has a 230 IL6. I do have some questions tho.

1. That intake, Is it the one for duel 1 barrel carbs. And you used 2 barrel adapters? If not, can you point me to the intake? Also I would like to be pointed to where you picked up the carbs please.

2. Why did you decide to not use the LCA's you made? What size plate did you use to tub them out please? Did you make the plates or buy them?

Keep up the build progress. Im liking it. My goal is to go low as possible without buying porterbuilt stuff or having to Z. Some people cant really pay the price for those parts. And I dont believe in the saying "You got to pay to play"

P.S. Get you a protractor. Then to understand pinion angle. Look up online how to set pinion angle.
It is pretty easy to do. Just remember 1 thing. "Set your pinion angle at ride height." ( The height you will be driving the truck )