Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 10:38 AM   #21
Soundmound

Re: USA1 Industries

I will say that when the time comes to order my re-pop interior I'll be ordering from USA1, but I still have an axe to grind. Specifically with the trim levels and the kits for interiors. So you can order Silverado or Custom Deluxe (CD) panel kits, but not a Scottsdale level trim. Fine. I will just have to order the additional trim inserts in crinkle black to match what comes with the crinkle black insert in the Scottsdale dash kit. But why is it so hard to just let us pick that option when buying the assembled door kits? It's like one extra drop down menu. You already have the parts and do these up in house (supposedly) so what's another checkbox on a build sheet and pulling some trim from another bin, am I right? Also, why does the CD door panel kit have the chrome door handle trim when the CD door panel they sell say it does NOT accept the chrome door handle trim? I love to support small business and American manufacturing, especially when they are outputting a quality product by most estimations, but man if it isn't mildly infuriating that some of the inconsistencies aren't dealt with. I would consider moving there to work for them if I thought I had the sauce to help them fix it, lol.
Soundmound is offline   Reply With Quote