The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Today, 04:15 PM   #1
55-72 GM trucks

RARE 19.5" factory optional wheels for 3/4 and 1 ton

Well, theres not been anything rare or interesting on here in months, but if you happen to be the lucky owner of one of the few 1 tons that came with single rear wheels and the rare 9 foot bed, or you have a 3/4 ton camper rig, or factory NAPCO 4x4, these add the rarity icing to your cake. Very hard to find optional 19.5 wheels in good shape. Check out the beads. Tires are readily available too. $300 each x 5 =$1500 located in NE Alabama if you want to pick up.

unlike so many sellers offering wheels that have never been checked, ALL FIVE of these have been on the balancer and to my shock, all 5 are true. No warped un-balanceable wheels here!

SHIPPING: so these weigh a lot. No matter where you live you can expect them to be like $38 each or more to ship. Still way less than palletizing. Send your zip and city / state to me at 256-486-1988 (don't PM because I may not check PM's for days at a time) and I will run a quote for sending them your way via UPS. I get killer rates most of you don't get from UPS so lets see if we can make these affordable!
Attached Images

55-72 GM trucks is offline   Reply With Quote