The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Contests

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Today, 03:26 PM   #1
thenewminator

Re: September 2024 ToTM

Even though I've been on this site for 10+ years I haven't ever voted or nominated anyone. To be honest I'd like to nominate myself, but to be fair (and considering the fact that there are sooo many trucks on here much nicer than mine) I'd also like to nominate a couple others. Is that possible?

Here's my '93 GMC Sierra. Purchased from the original owner in 2018. It still has the original, non rebuilt, 4.3 and trans, but otherwise has been down to the frame. The 1st pic was taken right after I got it. The 2nd pic was taken in Nov 2012 shortly after the rebuild. The 3rd pic is of the truck bringing home my next project in 2022. The 4th pic was just taken this past weekend at the Hoosier GM truck rally in Lyons, Indiana. And the last is a slightly better pic of the graphics before wet sanding to distress them, and the process of touching up what's left of the original paint. I hope I'm not oversharing or trying too hard.
Attached Images