The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Today, 12:10 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: Want to see a Corvair thread?

I nearly always post pics Ive taken using my Iphone. I turn it landscape with the "button" on my right side to take the pic. Then I go to a thread I want to start or answer. I go advanced, manage attachments and choose file. It gives me five of those chose file buttons. I chose the picture I want and hit upload. I can do it four more times before I choose close this window and then I hit submit reply. I never have weird security token I seem to read about here. And never have the other complaint that they can only post one picture at a time. Maybe its easier on an Iphone I have no idea.

Now on to your Corvair. I tried to find an engine builder around here and couldnt find anyone. I contacted the national Corvair club local chapter. I talked to a fella that sounded like he was around 300 years old. He said my best bet was to pick up a low mileage Corvair and use the engine out of it. Not very good advice in my opinion haha.

I have two other auto/truck related projects I need to deal with before ever thinking about my Corvair.