The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Vendors Marketplace

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #1
Elemental_Garage

Elemental Garage - Customizable 67-72 Billet Glovebox doors and Gauge Bezels

Hello all!

Long time member here under the name siggy_freud, now joining you with the company I started, Elemental Garage.

I'm excited to announce the launch of our first Chevrolet product, a customizable 1967-1972 billet glove box door. These doors are made to integrate with the factory hinge, arm, and latch mechanism. Additionally, they come complete with new stainless screws, but your stock hardwill will also work. Each door is equipped with a grid of 10x 1/4-20 threaded bosses on the back side. This feature provides a versatile platform for mounting various accessories such as ECUs, ride controllers, and more. For those interested in designing custom mounts, detailed spec sheets with boss spacing information are readily available on each product page. While we'll be developing our own range of accessories (cup holders, toolbox, etc) in the future, we're tinkerers at heart and are excited to see what people come up with for these.

Soon we will be following up with a customizable gauge bezel for the same years with an aim to have themed versions to keep similar styles between the bezel and door for those who want it.

For both products, we offer off-the-shelf versions in a few designs and finishes, but we're always open to making a custom design for those who need it. For fully custom jobs please contact us to discuss your needs so we can provide a tailored quote. Contact info can be found in my signature, or you can DM me on the forums.

Glove box doors are available now at www.elementalgarage.com/chevy, and we expect our bezel options to be ready within the next 3-5 weeks. These are all designed and manufactured in-house in Oregon.

If you are interested in ordering a door please use code 6772CHEVY to make your shipping free. Just a little thanks for being a forum member.

Below are some photos of the now-available glove box doors, as well as a prototype gauge bezel built around some SpeedHut gauges.

I'm always interested in hearing feedback and hope you all have a great week. Cheers!

Are you looking for something custom for your truck? Contact us!

www.elementalgarage.com
buildit@elementalgarage.com
@elemental_garage
Elemental_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote