The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-29-2014, 02:16 AM   #1
cjlloyd81

Progress...

Well I've been offline for a little while because life is crazy... what else is new right?

Anywho... checking in to show the progress I've been making (albeit slow but every step is one less to go right?)

On 4/27 I put long tube headers (unsure of brand, they were used but solid), Flowmaster Super 44's, Edelbrock open element air filter, and chrome valve covers (nothing special), and hardware for the covers on. I know the spark plug wires look a mess, but it's the best I can manage till my next day off to keep them off the headers so they don't burn. Also been putting in alot of time on wirelooming the nest of wiring in the engine compartment.

To date:
-Exhaust - headers/mufflers
-Chrome air cleaners/valve covers
-A/C Delete - partially completed, compressor and lines removed due to inop
-Complete emissions delete (some wiring and stuff left, but all the hardware is deleted/blocked)
-Window relay mod all four windows (boy running the wiring was fun... but well worth it)
-Trailer wiring harness reworked (bad wires/grounding from the junction box on D/S rear under bed to the 6 and 7 wire connectors)
-New master, slave, and line for Clutch
-New power steering pump, lines, & flushed system and installed filters in gearbox and power brake boost return lines
- installed LED 194 bulbs in all instrument panel light locations
Attached Images

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche - "Faith"
cjlloyd81 is offline   Reply With Quote