The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-25-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
Ziegelsteinfaust

My K20

After a summer full of delay's due to my boss expecting me to show up at work on time, and all. I work in the HVAC field so we have bee swamped the past 6 weeks especially.

I finally got my 73,74,79,83 C20 now K20 in the shop for a exhaust system. Which is the last big step I have been waiting for so I can start work the bugs out.

She drove great the 4 miles to the shop I chose. Just a little pulling to the right due to lack of alignment. Other then that it rode way better then my 74 C20 before the conversion due to the heavy camper special package it had. The steering box I had rebuilt has a nice tight feeling that I had asked for is damn near perfect. So I just need some time once I get her back to sort out the last of the bugs.

I have the 2.5 inch Corvette ram horns, and a Flow Master merge collector. The guy has a 6 inch round, 24 inch long sort of Magna Flow meets Glass Pack. Which should keep my engine whisper quite, and will be a big change from my past.
Ziegelsteinfaust is offline   Reply With Quote