The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-10-2019, 11:40 PM   #1
jonmc56

Anyone headed to Graffiti weekend in Roseburg?

We are headed out to Roseburg Thursday morning for Graffiti Weekend. Anyone else going to be there? Just got my truck back on the road this morning after having it torn apart (again), now going to drive it a couple hundred miles tomorrow. What could possibly go wrong?

Let me know if you are going, it would be good to meet some forum members there.

Jon
jonmc56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:29 AM   #2
cornerstone

Re: Anyone headed to Graffiti weekend in Roseburg?

May I ask what is "Graffiti weekend"? Is it the place I can go to idenitify all the punks who deface property downtown? If so, I'll be there

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
GOPAPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
May I ask what is "Graffiti weekend"? Is it the place I can go to idenitify all the punks who deface property downtown? If so, I'll be there
Thats what I was thinking ..like on train cars or buildings down town like you stated.. let us know if you go and what you did while there beings you said you would go.. laugh laugh ...

May be the forum member above who posted this will tell us what it is all about by posting when he gets home from it.. interesting to say the least .
Old 07-16-2019, 11:55 AM   #4
jonmc56

Ha! No walls were tagged with spray cans as far as I know...

Graffiti Weekend is a 5 day cruise in that has been going for several years in Roseburg Oregon. It's a collection of several events hosted by various local groups. Thursday we did a 'moving show and shine' that visited 5 different retirement/rest homes. There were also swap meets, drag races, a classic car auction, a cruise through closed streets downtown, and a 'fun run' (like a poker run, but where you answered trivia questions about sights that you saw along the way, and competed in various challenges at the stops on the route). I like it because there are several events where you actually DRIVE your vehicle. Lots of C10's there, but not sure if any are forum members. Thanks for the curiosity.
Attached Images

jonmc56 is offline   Reply With Quote