The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-16-2003, 10:55 AM   #1
VTKidder

WTB: Drivers front outer fender

Looking for a drivers side 69-72 front outer fender. Must be clean, straight, no rust. Pretty much ready to scuff, prime and paint. Without trim holes would be preferred, but I'd think about it. Emblem holes are fine. Threads for hood hinges must be clean as well. I just don't want rubbish.

Must be shipped to Vermont 05444. Thanks everyone.

-adam
VTKidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 03:58 PM   #2
junkyardjohn

Attached Images

LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST
junkyardjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 04:01 PM   #3
junkyardjohn

$125 + SHIPPING
Attached Images

LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST
junkyardjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 05:39 PM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

i have one ive posted on here a bunch of times $75 plus shipping i can send ya a pic later if i sign onto the old computer

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 06:20 AM   #5
VTKidder

Junkyard,

I'm trying to avoid a fender with trim / trim holes as it's not going to have any trim when on my truck. I know...beggers can't be choosers though.

Old Rusty,

Does yours have trim holes? Can you post a pic?

Thanks guys....I appreciate it.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:46 AM   #6
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

ok mine has no holes in it at all except for the marker lens and the emblem sign. It is rot free and has developed some surface marks which are easy to sand outits a solid no bondo fender i may even be willing to save ya on some of the shipping if ya want cause the kids and old lady wanna take a road trip to new england for foliage ride or may wind up doin a ride for kenny XXL who lives near providence and would consider bringing it that far if you would pick up there
i tried pics of it and hope it works if they wont post here ill have to email em to ya direct my email is Ctruck1976@aol.com should ya need it

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 10-17-2003, 10:53 AM   #7
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

pic 1
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-17-2003, 10:56 AM   #8
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

and #2 these came out kinda lousy i am new to this webcam thing and ibrought the fender in the house and took the pic with it if you want leater on ya can try to gethold of me here and ill try to get ya better ones if ya have MSN where i can video it to you or something
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-17-2003, 11:53 AM   #9
VTKidder

Unless your pictures were reversed somehow, that fender is the passengers side. I am looking for a drivers side.
Old 10-17-2003, 01:20 PM   #10
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

VT as i explained earlier im not too computr literate. It turns out that i had mirrior image on my camera. It appears the fender is a right one but it is a left one. Its to the point where even took it outside and placed it against the left side of my truck to make sure. Heres new pics with the mirror image off and i can assure you 100% that this is a left (drivers side fender)
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-17-2003, 01:21 PM   #11
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

and outside ( please note cat not included but ill make a great deal on teenaged kids if youre interested!)
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-17-2003, 01:53 PM   #12
VTKidder

Bob....looks good. Can you confirm that the wheelwell edge is as it should be too? That's the issue with mine; it's real solid, but was screwed up on the edge, and I mean the very inside edge of the well where the red arrow points to on the pic of my bed wheelwell. If it's all clean all the way around, I'll take it. I'm out for the day, but will be in touch Monday. Thanks Bob....

-adam
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2003, 01:53 PM   #13
VTKidder

Oh....and I'm all set on the teenagers! I've got a new Siamese kitten and somedays I think that's more trouble than a kid!
Old 10-17-2003, 02:00 PM   #14
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

my fender appears all original and there is no rust through on the wheel well area if you want ill take more pics and email em direct so we dont mess with the bandwith here

I hate cancer!!