The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-11-2003, 08:49 PM   #1
progress
Gotta luv a clean shave

OT Wyoming Tech

Anyone go here or know someone that has? My son wants to go and I need to find out if it is really worth $25,000 for one year! I have seen the video, read the material but I need to hear from a former student...good or bad. Thanks.
Old 08-12-2003, 08:20 AM   #2
1FaastC10
Account Suspended

i applied, but decided not to go because of some of their BS rules. no facial hair, and no piercings at all. are they an educational institution or a correctional institution? i've heard lots of good things about them though, i have a few friends who went and they really liked it, and learned alot. another school to check into is Universal Technical Institute or UTI. this is the home of Hot Rod U and Hot Rod TV. i've toured the campus in Glendale Heights, Ill and was very impressed. i have a very close friend who is attending that campus right now (they have them all over the country)
1FaastC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 07:51 PM   #3
progress
Gotta luv a clean shave

1FaastC10. Thanks for the comments. Anyone else out there know of anyone that graduated from WYO TECH?
Old 08-14-2003, 10:06 PM   #4
chevy72402
FARMER/RANCHER

There is a guy that I work with that says that he hated it and would never tell anyone to go there.... He went for body work. But I think he is a worthless turd and doesn't like to work hard. If your son goes there he better like snow and lots of it. the passes close and there is no way in or out!!!

1972 Chevy Blazer 2wd, tach, tilt, a/c, my first engine overhauling experience, Orange, with white top

2006 Gmc Sierra, XM, Z-71, dark blue, onstar, leather, rear entertainment (audio only) heated seats, (the wife loves that feature) upgraded tires immediately after purchase to Goodyear Wrangler AT/S (hate those rock throwers that come from the factory)
BWC
chevy72402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 11:48 PM   #5
Bagged72

I have two friends who go there right now. They say it is a good school with tons of nice equipment, but it is over rated for the money. Thats just what I hear though.
Bagged72 is offline   Reply With Quote