The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-16-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
bigstew

Unhappy selling my 69

im selling my 69sub beacuse i dont have the time or the know-how to get it the way that i want to. it has a quite a bit of rust ecspecially on the rear quarters and rear corners. the underside is pretty rusty also. it has a 350 that sounds pretty good and a 350 trans( it might be a 400 because a guy told me that the tranny filter i got was for a 400 it was a long chrome one). it has roof air/rear air, factory cruise control, barn doors and the two seats are in pretty good shape. the rear 2nd seat is perfect except for a small scuff on the top of it. it is a six lug. i really am going to hate myself for selling it. i hope somone buys it and can do what i cant do. i am asking $2000 obo. i also have the complete weatherstripping kit for it still in the sack in came in. im in SE kansas. i can email pics (havent been able to figure out how to post them)
bigstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:53 AM   #2
tomatocity

scroll down to attach 'Manage Attachments'. I didn't know how either until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstew
im selling my 69sub beacuse i dont have the time or the know-how to get it the way that i want to. it has a quite a bit of rust ecspecially on the rear quarters and rear corners. the underside is pretty rusty also. it has a 350 that sounds pretty good and a 350 trans( it might be a 400 because a guy told me that the tranny filter i got was for a 400 it was a long chrome one). it has roof air/rear air, factory cruise control, barn doors and the two seats are in pretty good shape. the rear 2nd seat is perfect except for a small scuff on the top of it. it is a six lug. i really am going to hate myself for selling it. i hope somone buys it and can do what i cant do. i am asking $2000 obo. i also have the complete weatherstripping kit for it still in the sack in came in. im in SE kansas. i can email pics (havent been able to figure out how to post them)
Old 06-17-2005, 05:01 PM   #3
qksilver

I might be interested, can you email me some pix of the bad stuff....I already know what the good stuff looks like plus I need a town to see how far from me.
Thanks,
Steve
SCJKOVACH@aol.com
qksilver is offline   Reply With Quote