The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #1
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

well my 68 gmc is definatly on the back burner for now

went to the doctors last week..first tiem i saw him he told me it was my fault i was hurt, because i got previouse back injury, but still doing construction. told me i was lyeing, and faking it, but he sent me for and mri anyway..i didnt go back to see him,, it took them 3 weeks to realize, iwasnt goingt o call him anythign polite,lol
so when he looks at the mri, he was all nice to me,, and started showing me what was wrong. got 1 ruptured disk, and one that he doesnt know what is wrong with it. feels nice to know i was right,,but would rather be healthy. so now i got to go the rounds with workers comp and get a second opion, then schedule sugery..alot of people say dont do the surgery, but this time i am going to do it..took me 3 yrs to get over the first injury, and was never right after it. so cut me...anyway look like its going to be along spring or summer..have had people tell me it took them 2 yrs or more just to get the surgery, thats why you hire a lawyer,, dont have as much hassles...hoopefuly i can get motor for my 68 , but it is not first one the list of things to do now, but it is there when i can get to it..
billy