The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
JimmyFloyd

67 grill, roof cut, glove box doors, Blazer seats

Moving next week. Would like these gone.

1) 1967 or 1968 chevy Truck Grill for sale. One of the best looking grills for the 67-72 trucks. This one is in great shape. There are no rust holes on this grill, and very minumal surface rust, just a little on the inside. There are also no dents on the grill itself. Included with the grill is the center support with hood latch, emblem in fair shape with some pitting, and two painted grill hoops. The hoops are in good shape, with 1 minor ding on each that might be abl to br fixed. The lower splash shield that connects to the botton of the core support is also there and solid. This is a great piece and a rare find in the Northeast in this condition. Slap a coat of paint on it and it's ready to be a nice driver quality, or fix the minor imperfections and it'll be show ready. Asking $120 for it.

2) 1967 - 1972 Chevy or GMC pickup truck upper cab/windshield patch panel. This is a partial roof cut that was temoved 4 inches down from the top of the windshield, and 6-8 inches back from the front drip rail. This is a good patch if you have rust in the upper windshield area, or on the front part of the roof, either inside or outside. There is a small amount rust through on the lower side where the door would be, but this does not affect the above mentioned areas. This is a great patch piece, and is all original metal. Asking $30 Can possibly cut pieces out of it. $20/piece if interested

3) 69-72 Blazer passenger side Flip Forward seat. Dirty, but in good shape. Stitching pulling a little on one side. Missing front swivel bracket, but have the rear hold down one for it. Very hard to find complete with good foam and back. Asking $100 Will remove and sell the tracks and seat separate if interested. Have to re-locate the hold down bracket as it got packed up a few weeks ago.

4) 67 Suburban Glove Box door. Slight rust on it. Have the emblem, but 2 studs broke. One still in door, so it could be glued. $20

Also have a set of blazer seats. No brackets. Fabric on them is dirty but usable, but they do have some tears and punctures in them. Frames and cushions are good. No plastic backs on them, they are finished on the back currently. Would prefer pickup on these. If you can pick them up before the 2nd, I'll let them go for $100/bo for the set.

Email is the fastest way to get a hold of me since i don't have internet at the house this week, but can check email on my phone.

jimmyfloyd182ebay_ atSymbol _gmail _dot_ com
Old 05-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
Chevy072

Re: 67 grill, roof cut, glove box doors, Blazer seats

I will check with my brother in Mass to see if he can grab the blazer seats for me. Good deal
Chevy072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
too much stuff
Roadtrip!

Are you willing to ship the single blazer seat to 55744 mn?
70 4x4/BB/bkts/posi/tach(retired)
70 swb (wifes)
70 jimmy camper
71 K-5 factory 2wd
71 cheyenne 4x4/tach/posi/ plow rig
71 Cheyenne20 BB, buckets, tach, tilt, 4 speed
72 jimmy CST wyoming rig
72 jimmy Colorado rig
72 lifted texas 4x4 3/4 ton burb
65 fury conv. 383/auto
65 chrysler 300 "L" 413 auto
too much stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
JimmyFloyd

Check with your brother and let me know. I might be able to have them left at a friends if he needs an extra week to get them. Must be paid for first.

And I can check on shipping to mn.
Posted via Mobile Device