The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-23-2003, 08:25 PM   #1
72_410BBC

1972 big block gmc for sale

I am having to sell my truck b/c I have to pay for school. It's a 1972 GMC big block 4x4 Sierra Grande. The truck was a small block 2x4 from the factory but was converted a few years back. It is a factory air truck, factory tilt, tach, 400 turbo trans. with a b&m shift kit. It has a gear to gear transfer case with all new seals. All of the drivetrain, motor back through the tranny is brand new. The truck only has about 60000 miles on it. I have made the change to a one piece driveshaft from the two piece. The motor is a factory 396 out of a corvette. I bored it .030 over making it 410 ci. I hav a matching set of gm iron heads, and I have traced all of the casting numbers. The motor is a 10:1 compression motor with speed pro rings and pistons, clevite bearings, ferria valves, comp cams 510, 510 cam aluminum dual plane manafold 750 cfm carb and a nascar style air intake. The truck has a great interior complete wih power stearing and power brakes. I have a 5" monster tach w/ shift light (autometer), delta check plate tool box in the bed and 33x12.5x15 yokahama geolanders, I have also put a 3" cowl hood on it but I do have the origional. The body is great bu it does need rockers, cab corners and the drivers side floor pan is in need of some attention. The truck is awesome and would be a great project truck. I would keep it but I have $30,000 a year debt for the next 4 years @ Wash U., St. Louis to get my Engineering degree so I need to sell. E-mail me with any questions! I'm asking $7,500 but I am willing to talk some. I will have more pics soon. Thanks Matt
Attached Images

72_410BBC is offline   Reply With Quote