The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-16-2005, 08:21 AM   #1
DirtyBurb86
Narcissistic Prick

Thumbs up Heads Up - Found a great sale on headliner and interior materials

After reluctantly being dragged into Jo-Ann Fabrics by the old battleaxe to pick out curtain materials for the new house, my attention immediately diverted to the 50% off sale on headliner material and automotive vinyl. The headliner material is normally 10.99 per yard and is on sale for 5.44 per yard. Vinyl is the same price. Personally, I stocked up on black headliner, and black and white vinyl for my impending interior conversion. I'm not sure if Jo-Ann is a national chain, but there are tons of them in So Cal. If you're planning a project, you may want to check it out. The sale ends January 29th.
DirtyBurb86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 06:14 PM   #2
KShortell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBurb86
After reluctantly being dragged into Jo-Ann Fabrics by the old battleaxe to pick out curtain materials for the new house, my attention immediately diverted to the 50% off sale on headliner material and automotive vinyl. The headliner material is normally 10.99 per yard and is on sale for 5.44 per yard. Vinyl is the same price. Personally, I stocked up on black headliner, and black and white vinyl for my impending interior conversion. I'm not sure if Jo-Ann is a national chain, but there are tons of them in So Cal. If you're planning a project, you may want to check it out. The sale ends January 29th.

Yup, I redid my boat's interior with the UV-stabilized marine vinyl from JoAnn Fabrics. I got a little better deal and color on the headliner for my Chevy at Hancock Fabrics, though.

Do not be afraid of fabric stores, fellow bachelor gentlemen! There's single women in there...
Old 01-17-2005, 06:23 PM   #3
PHOENIX

You guys are funny. I been in there a few times.
I make my gf go with me though
I bought some camo fabric for some shelves I had.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:29 AM   #4
useRc10

i got stuff for my truck from hancock fabrics...the old lady didnt really understand my measurements that were "enough for the roof of a pickup"
-dads '70 burb (red, 5-7 drop, 350...)

www.geocities.com/userc10/truckhome.html
AIM: Auntjoedadda
useRc10 is offline   Reply With Quote