The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #26
thirdstreettito
Resident of Here

Re: I Hate Smarts A.. People (rant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkbus View Post
I would have taken the wheels out of the back and dropped them on the ground and told the little bastard his smart ass mouth just lost them a customer. I am sure there has to be another tire shop around that has some decent customer service.

I would have thrown them to the ground (to damage them) and said give me my mioney back you piece of (Ford ) then I would have cursed a little and insulted his truck. I'm nice when you piss me off. :P

Miss having a truck
thirdstreettito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:43 PM   #27
MisterE72
Keep Your Nose Clean

The real beauty behind his insult is how ALL you board buddies rallied behind you to remind you how cool your truck really is. If we could all of been there at that moment it would have looked somthing like this.
Attached Images

MisterE72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #28
daveo68

My truck sat three years with about 75% unfinished painting because the friend who was painting it was in a bad car accident. My brother finished it for me. He has painted 2 cars, a 69 Camaro, a 56 Chevy and the rest of my truck. Are they perfect? No,but they still look good to us. He had no experience in painting but thought he would give it a try. I don't know why some people have to nitpick everything when they look at vehicles. Must be jealousy.

davideowens@lexcominc.net

God Bless America
daveo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #29
70' GMC
HERE.......Somewhere

I was brought up to respect peoples stuff and it doesn't matter if its brand new off the show room floor or the first thing with a motor, transmission, and 4 tires that did roll off a conveyor belt. Im only 19 and have some little babys call it a rag and try to tear up what truck that was driveable till yesterday. When I was in highschool they would put the spare tire in the cab and then put the gas cap in the tail pipe. If it was my parents I would not be able to sit for the rest off my life. My parents gave my @$$ a whipping they didnt pop me on the hand and tell me not to do it again travis in a sweet lovin voice. I had the blood whooped outta my butt. I wish kids had my parents. they wouldn't be so childish. When my dad was living he said Im glad god didnt give me a girl cause I wouldn't put up with that slutty look and if you ever come home with earings you better be wearing a dress and all that other S**T. My old man called it tough love and the world don't owe you a D thing. thank god I ain't like the sobs that I went to school with.

Classics make it possible!
70' GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #30
AllenKarber

The people who wouldn't know a nice vehicle if it ran over them know the most about cars.

That's why I don't do many car shows. I can't take the "expert" opinions!
AllenKarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #31
cruiserman

Take the wheels back and tell the owner why.
cruiserman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #32
odog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyboy View Post
You know what opinions are like? And there is one born every minute. This stuff used to bother me, now I just feel if you worried about everyones' opinion you'd go nuts, so let it go...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekdad View Post
Is there 2 or three tire shops in Wendel let me know witch one and I will not go there. I had to buy a spare in that town one time might have to do it again (I pass threw going to Pine to hunt, had a blow out).Been wanting to get over and see your truck.You busy this weekend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterE72 View Post
The real beauty behind his insult is how ALL you board buddies rallied behind you to remind you how cool your truck really is. If we could all of been there at that moment it would have looked somthing like this.

Thanks sleepyboy, that is how I felt today. Woke up kinda pissed, but as the day wore on I thought about what a dink the kid is and I aint gonna let it bother me, it's my truck and I am proud of it.

Thanks MisterE its a cool feeling knowing that the board members are hear to back me up.

Mekdad there are 2 tire shops in Wendell, Johns Tire and OK Tire. Johns Tire is pretty good, OK Tire is not so good, they kinda went downhill this last year.
I should be around this weekend, don't have to do any blasting, boss is off to Salt Lake.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the board members who replyed to this rant, makes me feel good knowing you are all out there. Helpd me get this off my chest.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:29 AM   #33
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

yeah i really hate most of the newer generation. i got 2 gurls who aint no better than the rest of them...love them to death but glad they dont live at home any more... i got a friend who paints his own stuff, and i give him crap about his paint jobs.. but we been friends for years... but anybody else says anythign and i tell them where to go and how to get there.... i aint painted in 14 years or more now, i hate to see wha mine will look like.. good for you that you did it yourself..