The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-29-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
jdurant

Wheel opinions

I hope you guys aren't tired of my wheel threads yet. This will be the last one. I've been trying to decide on wheels for my Blazer project. I am aiming at a sport touring style with this build. And I definately have a thing for stock styled wheels.

I like the idea of having my own design built for me. I hate to pass up that opportunity. I mean how many people can say they designed their own wheels. Here is my design. Imagine the design on a blank like the second wheel pic.

Pros--I can have them made to whatever backspacing I want for a real custom fit.
Cons--cost.

This second option should be around $1500 cheaper even after the six lug swap and widening the rear wheels to 10.5". And I really think they will go well with the build style. Plus converting to six lug would give me some options later on if I tire of this look. They make quite a few late model wheels that I think would work ok.

Right now I am thinking of painting the face of the rim to match the roof color of the Blazer, which will be a dark grey.

Pros--they look good and I would have alot of options with the six lugs.
Cons--I have to convert to 6lug. I cannot run deeper dish in the rear, which sucks. I will probably have to use about a 2" adapter in the rear and possibly the front too, maybe not. Also, these wheels have proven to be kindof elusive. I found one here and one there country wide. I'm sure I'll be able to put a set together--they range from $255-$450 per wheels. I've got time, so I figured I would just pick one up here and there when I see them cheap.

Right now I am leaning hard toward the late model wheels, but I wanted to see what you guys had to say, because I definately value yall's opinions. So, tell me what you think.
87 GMC Sierra SWB
82 Chevy K5 Blazer 2wd

Last edited by N2TRUX; 04-29-2009 at 10:04 AM.
jdurant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: Wheel opinions

Plan A- I don't really understand your obsession to make your wheel choice difficult AND expensive.

I thought you were stuck on a 20" rally style wheel, so I could see the need for a custom wheel. While it's not my preference, I understand what you set out to accomplish.

By the looks of the drawing, you have ventured off that path. I'm not really sure why you would custom build a wheel that IMO looks nothing like what you originally wanted.

Plan B- I think you have absolutely lost it if you spend the time, money and effort to do the 6 lug conversion.
There are several wheels available that look very similar to the pics you posted of the factory wheel. They can be had in 5 lug, in various widths, and backspaces.

Look at some of the high end custom wheels such as Fesler, Fiske, Schott...

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

I think I see what your trying to do, what is this one? I do like this one a lot, it's clean and simple.
Attached Images

tvblazer78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
85Bowtie

I'm at work so I can't view the pics of the wheels you've picked.

Pick what you like. Personally, I wouldn't spend that much on a set of wheels, I'm not that into what kind of wheels are on my vehicle. But pick what you like, if having your own custom wheels is what makes you happy, go for it. Give me a set of 15" AR Torque Thrusts anyday.

The bad thing is you'll never get your money back out of it if you decide to sell your truck/wheels down the road.

I say do what you want, if you really like the idea of having your own special wheels and can afford it, go for it.

There's lots of things I've wanted to buy growing up. But EVERYTIME, after I worked and saved for those things I thought I just had to have, I realized the work and effort put into getting the money to buy those things just wasn't worth it.
'77 Dodge Monaco ex cop car 440, 727, 2.71
'79 Dodge 'Lil Red Express pickup 360, 727, 3.55 Sure Grip
'12 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, M6, 3.92
'85 Chevrolet C-10 SWB 2wd 305, TH350, 2.73

Last edited by 85Bowtie; 04-29-2009 at 10:30 AM.
85Bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
69BBsuburban
Right in front of you.

Those all look like they belong on a Mercedes....not a Chevy truck.
Classic trucks deserve classic wheels...
69BBsuburban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
sdavid

Just get some nice wheels already on the market. If you customize anything about the wheel, do the back spacing. Mini-tub the rear and run some 305, 315, 325s or something wide on the back no one esle has. Then more narrow on the front with staggered wheels and you got your pro-touring look.

One off wheels are cool for trailer queens, but if you intend on driving a little bit it is a bad idea. One pot hole you did not see or one curb jumps out and gets you; your one off wheel is toast.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:35 AM   #7
jdurant

Ken--Yeah, you are right and ouch. I did venture a little from my original thought. I guess this is my version of a more modern truck rally. I wasn't crazy about the centerline option, because at the end of the day I would have paid $2800 for a set of twelve hundred dollar Centerlines only 9.5" wide (unless I spent more to widen them)in the rear. (for those that haven't and want to read more about the "rally"---http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=334242) So when Jason Rushforth agreed to make my pattern into one of his wheels with whatever backspacing I like (max 10" wide)for a pricey, yet reasonable $3,400 to $3,700(depending on a few options), I got a little excited. I felt like that was a better option. Not exactly like a 20" rally. I thought slightly improved, yet reminiscent enough of a rally wheel to be recognizable. I guess not though, huh?
Quote:
Plan B- I think you have absolutely lost it if you spend the time, money and effort to do the 6 lug conversion.
There are several wheels available that look very similar to the pics you posted of the factory wheel. They can be had in 5 lug, in various widths, and backspaces.
Look at some of the high end custom wheels such as Fesler, Fiske, Schott...
As far as converting to six lug. I have to buy brakes anyway, right? For 13" brakes I will have to spend $200 more on custom built hubs to convert from mustang 2 spindle to 6lug than the wilwood hub to convert to a 5x5. For the rear: Moser will make my axles for $320 (I'm sure there are other options maybe cheaper-I'm researching-but I'm trying to keep the rearend and gears that I already have). Then depending on some other variables, I may have to buy adapters. So lets say worse case scenario all four for $250. So, money=$770, effort=swapping axles, I think, really. Somebody let me know if I'm wrong about the six lug swap expenses and options.
Now lets say realistically I pay $400 (which I'm thinking of ordering the first one at $255)per late model wheel. That's $1600 plus $770 plus about $300 to widen the rears to 10.5" for a grand total of $2670 (again WORST case).
Yes, I have checked with alot of the higher end wheel manufacturers that make similar wheels. Have you?
This is a Boze Pro Touring

It is so far my favorite aftermarket option mostly because of price. At $3200 per set it's alot of bang for your buck when compared to the others.
This is a Kenisis k29

I love this wheel and think it would look great, but at $5,004 per set definately out of my price range.
This is a Forgeline wheel

$4700.00
Fiske fm10= $5200
HRE=$5000 for 18's!
ZE wheels=$4600
Schott-doesn't make a wheel style that I like. I do appreciate that hidden center cap thingy, but I normally like my lugs exposed-Either way $3400 for their mesh wheel.
Fesler-never heard of them before-interesting, but very trendy. There smoothy styled wheel (903) looks pretty cool right now though at $4778

The more I look at all of these, the more I like the late model option at $2,670 honestly. I think I would pay $3500 for the custom rallies before I pay $5000 for any wheel.

Trav--I guess I didn't explain that real well. That wheel is a Rushforth Fuel. I think he makes a good product at a good price, not exactly what I am looking for though. I posted that because that wheel is the wheel that I would use to make my "rally". Same finish and lug hole design and everything, just instead of it being a five star, it would have my pattern cut into it. The cross-hatched area in the drawing would be like a step notch. Get it? If not, see link above.
Rushforth Fuel=$2600 for 20"x8.5"s and 10"s.

69BBsuburban--I do see your point. I do kinda want to modernize a little with a few other little things too. But things change and trends change. So later if I want to change it, GM made this wheel too if I ever wanted to go back to a more classic look.

They also made this wheel that I think would ok, not classic though.

Now, after all of that, I do have a thing for oemish wheels, but I am not totally against an aftermarket wheel. I just haven't found one that I like more for less money. I think yall probably have a good idea of what I'm looking for.

By the way I would like to apologize now for the novel I just wrote. Thanks for reading.
87 GMC Sierra SWB
82 Chevy K5 Blazer 2wd

Last edited by jdurant; 04-30-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Quote:
Yes, I have checked with a lot of the higher end wheel manufacturers that make similar wheels. Have you? This is a Boze Pro Touring
Yes, I know the cost of those wheels. I would not own a set, and not because of the cost. Most of the high end wheels are true 3 piece, which require them to be bolted together. Having owned a set of 3 piece wheels in the past I can honestly say it was the biggest pain I have ever dealt with.

It is not HARD to clean around the bolts often referred to as "rivets", it is IMPOSSIBLE to do.

My point wasn't that they were cheaper, or a better choice. It was that they would look better than the flat OEM style wheel.

I totally love the look of the truck you posted, and the wheel that's on it. That is not what you would end up with if you modded the OEM wheel you posted due to the massive backspace.

Articles-

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
Old 04-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #9
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

Joseph,

One more thing, what I have seen in 6 lugs are slim on what's out their and you have a little more to pick from with the 5 lugs. I have been looking for 6 lug wheels for my Yukon and I am having a hard time finding something I like. Just putting my 2 cents in.

I know what ever you go with on the Blazer it will be bad a$$, your just thinking to hard about this. At the end you will pick something cool..

Trav
Old 04-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #10
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

Ken,

I put a set of 3 piece simmons wheels on dads GN 5 years ago and never had any probloms with them..
Old 04-30-2009, 10:08 AM   #11
Jonboy
Slots go on anything!

Maybe it's just me, but I think a lot of the newer OEM wheels look silly. A lot of the "aftermarket" type wheels GM is selling through ADI look even worse to me than the original stuff. It really seems like you are trying to reinvent the wheel (pun intended) by changing the Blazer to 6 lug to fit an OE type wheel. I like an original look also, but these newer OEm wheels look out of place to me. This is just my opinion, though. It looks like you will have a little time to figure out what all of your options are. I really like the Rushforth wheel you posted, and it would help to show off some killer brakes, too.
Jonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #12
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvblazer78 View Post
...I put a set of 3 piece simmons wheels on dads GN 5 years ago and never had any probloms with them..
Myabe I am just too anal, but I could not keep mine clean. Originally the centers were anodized, but that failed so they were sent back to Boyd and polished. After that I couldn't polish that area. I loved the look, but hated the work involved in "trying" to take care of them.

Articles-

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
Old 04-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #13
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Buy your wheels last!
Get the blazer done,... then buy wheels. I have seen this too often. By the time the project gets done,... the wheels are out of style and something "cooler" is on the market.
Get that SICK blazer painted and running,... then worry about wheels.
(just my 2 cents)

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823
lolife99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #14
Pyrotechnic

Look what GM did. The guys with new trucks that want an old school 5 spoke wheel want to go from 6 lug to 5 lug. The guys with 5 lugs want to run the newer wheels want to go from 5 lug to 6 lug.

I wouldn't go so far as to convert to 6 lug, because even though the bolt pattern would be there, the track width isn't there at all. If anything, you just condemned yourself to the older style 6 lug wheels that came on these trucks, or you're stuck using spacers.

Is there some kind of adapter that will convert from 5 to 6 lug and also make up some of the spacing ? That's where I'd look first. This will convert the bolt pattern AND make up that extra space, and it's easy to revert back to 5 lug.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #15
Pyrotechnic

http://www.skulte.com/product_info.p...products_id/77
Old 04-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #16
chevyrestoguy

I would never convert anything over to 6-lug wheels, because it's going to cost alot of money for the conversion, and the wheel choice (in my opinion) is not very good. Most all of the stuff in 6-lug looks like it belongs on a donked-out SUV. Most of them are chrome, which makes even a nicely designed wheel look cheap.

The touring designs are nice, but way overpriced. For the money vs. the quality, it's hard to beat Budnik. I know you're wanting a unique wheel, but Alan's styles are very tasteful and he'll build you any width and backspace you need. I have found that his wheels are so nice that you could run them inside out and they still look nice. Billet Specialties makes a nice product, also.

Wheels make the vehicle. I have always said that I would rather drive a beater with the perfect stance and wheel/tire combination instead of a beautiful car at stock height with a crappy set of wheels.

One other thing to remember: Some wheels look awesome in the catalogs or on the display rack, but terrible on the car. Wheels with crazy facets and millwork are great to look at on display, but look gaudy when mounted. Just look at some of the awful designs you see on all the SUVs. Less is more, simple is better.
chevyrestoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #17
Hoods69BadBowTie
Chevys Kick A$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Buy your wheels last!
Get the blazer done,... then buy wheels. I have seen this too often. By the time the project gets done,... the wheels are out of style and something "cooler" is on the market.
(just my 2 cents)
X2 Couldn't have said it any better myself that's exactly what I was thinking when I read through all the posts. I have had step back and do the same thing and figure out what I should do first and then do at the very last.
-'86 K5 Blazer Silverado 6.2 4" lift 35"s
-'95 Ext. Cab Shorty 4" Tuff Country rolling 35" M/T's
-'83 Monte Carlo T-Tops. 126,500 Original Miles
-LATER
I would rather push a Chevy then drive a ford!!
Hoods69BadBowTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #18
truckfan

you can get Chevy Ralleys and classic wheels like cragar SS's in larger sizes now.
truckfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:37 PM   #19
jared78

That grey centered 5 spoke looks just right to me. I'm with Ken on the 3 piece stuff. put something on it you can enjoy and not regret.
jared78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:35 AM   #20
jdurant

Put on your reading glasses, this is gonna be another long one. I've been thinking all day about this (btw,you guys nailed it, I do overthink everything, I always have--I'm ok with it). I really didn't expect everyone to try and talk me out of it. I do thank everyone for their opinions so far. I love many of your trucks and I truly do value your opinions-even if I don't take your advice. Let me go ahead and say this too. When/if I go through with this, please guys don't be insulted because I didn't take your advice. Honestly the last thing I wanna do is make enemies (especially great enemies) over a wheel choice. Here goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
My point wasn't that they were cheaper, or a better choice. It was that they would look better than the flat OEM style wheel.
I sure wish you would have said that instead of making me feel like a dumb$#!+.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
I totally love the look of the truck you posted, and the wheel that's on it. That is not what you would end up with if you modded the OEM wheel you posted due to the massive backspace.
This has been my main concern too. I do appreciate and understand the importance of backspacing and stagger (I'll spare yall another pic of my last Buick), but I have decided that it is not necessary to have big dish, or a staggered set up to look good. I don't have to travel far to prove that to myself anyway. I am perfectly happy with my wheel choice on my mustang.

There are alot of sporty cars that look good without "dish stagger" including many corverttes, camaros, trans ams, mustangs, vipers etc.

In fact, I've kinda grown to like it when they are flush, but you look at them from an angle or from behind and just see tons of meat underneath. It's a little stealthier I think. Again, I do plan to have the rears widened, so they will be "width staggered".

About keeping them clean. I have had painted three piece wheels in the past that were not a problem to keep clean. I used a soft bristled brush to get in there and then dried them with an absorber. Occasionally there would be a streak or two where the water would puddle, then drip if I didn't dry them good. I can see why a polishing a "rivited" wheel would be a big pain. But again, I do plan to color match the face of the wheel dark grey with the top of the Blazer, so no polishing. Plus, there are like half as many "rivets" in the wheel that I like compared to the others. It just isn't a concern of mine.

Quote:
Buy your wheels last!
(just my 2 cents)
lolife99, Hoods69BadBowTie, and N2TRUX(who told me the exact same thing a few weeks ago in person)--

I respectfully have to disagree...strongly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post
IWheels make the vehicle. I have always said that I would rather drive a beater with the perfect stance and wheel/tire combination instead of a beautiful car at stock height with a crappy set of wheels.
I am more of this belief. Like it or not, wheels are, if not the most important decision, definately one of the most important decisions you make when building a car. I feel like you have to have your wheels and tires figured out first. Start from the ground up. Almost build the car around the wheels. What if I did wait until after everything was done and ordered my wheels only to find out that I miscalculated a little somewhere and they rub and I can't achieve the stance that I want. Now I'll have to cut and fab on a finished truck instead of a project. That just doesn't make sense to me. I would much rather make sure everything is gonna work before I finish it. I think the point is to pick a wheel that is timeless, if there is such a thing. Besides, I hope this thing doesn't turn into something that takes years to finish! And if what you are saying is true, and I put wheels on it last thing--then in just a couple years I would have to buy new wheels anyway?? What's the point. I hope that is never the case.
Besides--Mesh wheels have been cool since cars have been raced. I don't think I'll be sick of next year or next decade.
Btw, I've been lusting after that Kenisis wheels since I first saw it in about '99. And I've liked the late model wheel in question since I first saw it in Chevrolet showrooms in '05.

Pyrothechnic--Thanks, that is a good option. Funny though because when I was originally thinking about adapters Skulte was the first call I made. I've only ever bought one set of adapters, and I bought them from Skulte. I couldn't get them on the phone to ask if you could convert from 5x5 to 6lug. So, I called a couple other companies to see and both said it couldn't be done. I tried to call them again after you posted, but they still didn't answer. Anyway, I think if those will work, which I don't fully understand them yet, they may be the best solution.
This way I could get the cheaper Wilwood 5x5 hub, to make the brakes work with the Mustang2 spindles. Then use the two piece adapters to convert to 6lug.
Then if I am wrong (wouldn't be the first time)about all of this and it looked like garbabe, then I am just a few bolts from being 5lug again. I do like having options.

Finally, I feel like I should clarify this. I never said that I was building a Pro Touring Blazer. I said Sport Touring. For some reason, I have in my head a very clear picture of what that means. I guess I have never heard it used to describe a build type though. I don't know for sure where I've heard the term, but thought it was the best way to describe what I was trying to do. I didn't even think about how similiar that sounds to ProTouring.
To better explain my direction I did a google image search for "sport touring". The main thing that comes up is obviously motorcycles. I guess that is where I've heard the term. A sport touring motorcycle is typically a big engine sport bike that is big and comfortable enough to ride long distances with a full fletched seat to fit a passenger and a place for saddle bags/boxes to hold gear and stuff. Examples--Hyabusa, Kawasaki zx1400, Aprilia Futura, bmw makes a couple. That is actually a good example of what I am looking for out of this Blazer.
Something that is sporty, quick, can handle itself through the turns, yet big enough to carry my family in comfort, pull a boat or race trailer, and carry a kyak or bike and all of my camping equipment. This is the car that I am going to take to Louisian everytime we go see my wifes family. It'll be the car I take the family to the Grand Canyon in, and go see Mt. Rushmore. Hopefully, this will be the car I tow the Buick to Bowling Green in. I wanna take it on the Power Tour one day.
I haven't said anything yet, because I don't think it is gonna be very popular either, but I do plan to put a roof rack on there. I haven't decide what roof rack yet. There are some cool aftermarket options, but so far this is the top runner.

Ok, now this is where I am going to lose a bunch of people I think. But I think this is necessary to understand what I am trying to do. The only other thing that came up when I searched "sport touring" were just a few of these. And I guess a good way to describe what I want to build is an American version of these cars. I really hope that yall don't hate me for this.

and my favorite

I'm ready to hear it.
87 GMC Sierra SWB
82 Chevy K5 Blazer 2wd
Old 05-01-2009, 03:03 AM   #21
jdurant

Maybe this is a little less offensive. I wish they would have made this car. What can I say, I like wagons, and I feel like when you get a Blazer that low, it starts to look like one.
87 GMC Sierra SWB
82 Chevy K5 Blazer 2wd

Last edited by jdurant; 05-01-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #22
Jonboy
Slots go on anything!

I like wagons, too. I love Blazers. I get what you are trying to do, for the most part. I also agree that maybe you are overthinking the wheels a bit, as far as going to 6 lug, etc. Also, a lot of people have put their opinions out here (me included) but remember that the most important one is yours. Build the truck for yourself, and it should turn out pretty cool. You alrady have one heck of a great start.
Jonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #23
boatpuller

Quote:
Buy your wheels last!
(just my 2 cents)
yup,i agree.wheel's are frosting.............bake the cake.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #24
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

I agree that you do need to know your tire height to determine stance.There are several ways to go about this with out buying the wheels.

You are comparing apples to oranges with the examples you posted. Those cars have a wider track that demands maximum backspace. Consequently they do look correct with that style of wheel.

Our trucks have narrower track widths. If you run a wheel with max back space your going to need a spacer, or it's going to be sucked in way to far.

Here is the best shot I have of the Blazer with wheels from my 97 Silverado. This might give you an idea of what I am talking about
Attached Images

Articles-

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
Old 05-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #25
jdurant

Ken--Man, come on, give me some credit. THE WHEELS WILL FILL THE WHEEL WELLS. I thought you would have a special interest in this build, for obvious reasons. I know as an administator, you really have a lot of stuff to keep up with and that my replies have been long winded. But, I am not sure you're actually reading this thread.

Quote:
Then depending on some other variables, I may have to buy adapters. So lets say worse case scenario all four for $250.
I said "maybe" originally because I didn't know how much track width I would gain by converting to six lugs. There are a few different ways that I could do that. For example, I could swap a later model rearend in there, or the custom hubs to convert the front--could be made extra thick to add some track width. If I still needed more width after the 6 lug conversion, then use an adapter to make up for the offset.

Quote:
Pyrothechnic--Thanks, that is a good option. Funny though because when I was originally thinking about adapters Skulte was the first call I made. I've only ever bought one set of adapters, and I bought them from Skulte. I couldn't get them on the phone to ask if you could convert from 5x5 to 6lug. So, I called a couple other companies to see and both said it couldn't be done. I tried to call them again after you posted, but they still didn't answer. Anyway, I think if those will work, which I don't fully understand them yet, they may be the best solution.
This way I could get the cheaper Wilwood 5x5 hub, to make the brakes work with the Mustang2 spindles. Then use the two piece adapters to convert to 6lug.
Then if I am wrong (wouldn't be the first time)about all of this and it looked like garbabe, then I am just a few bolts from being 5lug again. I do like having options.
Now that I know you can adapt directly from 5x5, I think that is the best option currently. That way if yall are right and it doesn't look as good as I think it will, I am only 24 lugs away from it being back. And I could sell the wheels and not be out much money--if any.

When I started this thread, I was originally looking for opinions whether I should pay the extra money to get the "really custom rallies" built or go with the late model wheel that I like, or find a cheaper easier alternative wheel that I am crazy about. Though I didn't get the exact reaction I hoped for, it has been a good thread for me. Maybe because of the opposition, I did decide what wheel I am gonna use, and how I am gonna make it happen.
Like everyone says--I'm certainly going to build it to make me happy.

I just hope I didn't alienate myself too much with the euro pics and stuff, I didn't know how else to describe the style that I am going for.
87 GMC Sierra SWB
82 Chevy K5 Blazer 2wd