The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
camrycurt

Set of 6 lug slot wheels with tires - $175

This is the set of wheels and tires that were on my 1970 C10 when I got it, but I'm just not a fan of the look so I replaced them with stock steelies. If someone is looking for an easy way to change the look of their truck, here it is.

Set of four slot wheels with mounted tires. The wheels are six lug, 15x7.50 and are marked inside with FDI Inc., copyright '76. They are in decent condition, but the insides of the wheels need a good cleaning and are painted dark green (not sure if they came that way from the factory or if it was done by a PO). I've got the 24 lug nuts, but the chrome has failed on a number of them so they're starting to show some rust. I think you can see that in the pics.

The two front tires are Goodyear Tracker A/Ts, 235/75R15 and the two rear tires are Goodyear Wrangler RT/Ss, 31x10.5 R15LT. All four tires have a good bit of tread left, but the sidewalls are starting to show some age (cracking, etc.), especially the front. I think you can see that in the pics too, but if not I'll be happy to email some higher res pics.

I'm looking for $175 obo for everything, and will happily consider trades. I'm looking for any of the following (kind of in order of interest):

Upper and lower LWB side molding (black lower)
Taillight chrome trim
Tight manual steering box
Decent shape black steering wheel
Floor shift steering column
Double bend SM465 shifter and boot
Ventshades
Dark olive 1970 door panels

Also, I'm located in Leesburg, VA and am looking for local pickup only on these wheels, as I don't know how I would ship them.

If you have any questions, please ask! I'm absolutely not a wheel expert, but will help if I can.

Thanks!
Attached Images

1970 C/10, 250 L6 with Rochester BV carb, SM465 4 speed, 3.73 open rear
camrycurt is offline   Reply With Quote