The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-11-2004, 08:04 PM   #1
Wootdog

80 Silverado Trim package Blazer

That is what a friend of mine told me he would sell me. He has had it for approximately two years and doesn't have the time to mess with it. It has 34,000 original miles and the only rust he says it has is on the passenger rocker. And he says it is not bad. I haven't seen it in a while. It is four wheel drive and everything still works. What is it worth? It is Silver in color. I posted these questions on the 73 up Blazer area but not too many hits there. I will probably get it on Friday. Wootdog
Wootdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:08 AM   #2
1976K5CHALET

80 was the first year a K5 wore the silverado emblem....3rd year of ava of the power tailgate....and all 80 K5's came with slip yoke NP205 xfer cases....and i have seen a dew with the fact rear rollbars...forget the rpo code for that...but i have one in my 79 from an 80....80 also had the one year only square headlights as the 81 model year changed the whole front clip.

Price seems to vary from region to region. 12 years of life in arizona taught me even a ran hard and put away wet 4x4 could fetch $3500 all day long....but here in western colorado things are much cheaper....so i guess the better the shape..the more you are gonna pay....just make sure friend or no friend ask him if you can give it the once over....jack it up...check the ball joints....brakes front and rear..oil leaks etc....and start deducting from there.

Doug Wright
1976K5CHALET is offline   Reply With Quote