The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-05-2004, 12:33 AM   #1
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Truck For Sale

Is anyone interested in buying a 68 Chev short box step side. This is my daughters truck and she has has had it since 1997 when she turned 16. She wanted a truck and I bought this one for her. Her interest has waned and although I'd love to buy it myself and redo it I can't afford to. I have a 97 Honda Goldwing SE and my 72 Chev p/up that I have plans for and will be spending about 10 g's on it over the next 2 or 3 years.
Okay the good stuff now. The 68 is a 6 cyl , 3 on the tree with no power steering or brakes, wood floor and needs a resto. The clutch went out of her about a month ago and up till that point she had driven the truck in the summer every year since 1997 and even gone far with it as I sat home waiting for the "call" from 300 miles away that she had broke down and I'd have to go and get her, but the call never came.
The truck needs a clutch and we want 1800.CDN for her as she sits. You can private message me and I'll give you my phone #.. I can take some digital pics if needed.
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote