The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2005, 11:01 AM   #1
Steve N 69 69 69

Smile *WANTED* 69-72 4X4 Blazer, west coast

Hello, I'm looking for a 69-72 Blazer 4X4. I've wanted one for 15+ years, and am finnaly shopping!
I would like to start with a pretty clean body, I learned my lesson on my last project (69 RS Camaro) that a rusted out body, can double the price, and frustration, of a build up. I am not too worried about surface rust, or paint, just dont want rotted holes. Also, I need to start with a reliable drivetrain, as it will be my daily driver.
I looked through the last 2 months of posts, and saw a few, but nothing near Cali. I like the look of 35's with a 4"-6" lift.
I was thinking of around a $5,000 cap, but it looks like you can get a whole lot more truck, for a little more cash, above the 5G area. so theres some room there.
I'm in the Pasadena area of So.Cal. but am willing to travel a days drive for a nice ride/deal.
I look on ebay, and the trader sites, and theres tons out right now, but I just wanted to say hello, and see if there were any "word of mouth" deals floating around. Thanks if you stuck around for all of this, Steve N

P.S. heres a link to my Camaro build up, so you can see I have a lot of pactience, and a little fab skill. no, it doesn't run yet,3 year later!My 69 Camaro