The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2005, 12:48 AM   #19
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

and since he has stated i will post his latest email.. here it is.. March 30, 2005

The following message was sent to you via the My Old Truck Community Forums Contact Us form by Kris Schneider.

--------------------------------

Hi there MHC, this is botboy, I'm contacting you again as all recent attempts to contact josh have once again failed. For reasons beyond me (see the thread "to all botboy owes parts" in the 67-72 FS forum) every time I send mail to you it ends up getting priority status from josh and usually posted in said thread.

Anyway, I'm still trying to get myself un-banned, even if it means doing so at the exclusion of selling privelages on both 67-72 boards and the MOT boards. Since the last time I sent you mail I've refunded Jared Hickson (Jhickson6) his money for the brake booster that got lost in the mail between here and canada ($70) and I've re-sold and refunded ScottH his $120 for a power steering setup.

I am nearly done fixing all transactions and wrongs I have done in the past on the 67-72 boards, but I am currently at a roadblock.

I still owe VTBlazer either $150 or a 700r4 transmission, however I have an address in VT which I am unsure if it is his or the buyer of another part, and I would rather not waste a good 700r4 and the cost of shipping in the event it goes to the wrong person. The name listed with the address is "Kurt Lindner" and so if VTBlazer's real name is "Kurt Lindner" then I can safely ship the 700r4 to him and have one less remaining part and headache to deal with. VTBlazer claims he has tried to contact me regarding the 700r4 but I have received no emails to my primary account botboy60@hotmail.com. I asked ScottH to PM VTBlazer as my current status as banned prevents me from doing so, however VTBlazer either hasn't replied or ScottH has not sent me an update regarding his reply. VTBlazer claims to have sent me "civil emails" but I have not received a single email from him...I don't know if he is (was?) sending to the wrong address or what, but I haven't gotten a single email from him ever, if I had I suspect I could have had this resolved already and not need to resort to asking your help in getting his information.

Furthermore, I seem to have lost Nightmare's name/street address and email address. I have no problem sending him either his ***** or a refund but I can't do so without an address to send them to.

I believe that these two items are the last of the delayed items that got me banned in the first place, and it is my hope that I can get them both resolved in a speedy fashion with your help. I also hope that the 67-72 and MOT community will allow me to rejoin their forums, even if (as noted above) it means doing so at the exclusion of any buying/selling privelages. I consider both boards important resources for information about vintage trucks which I share a passion for just as much as the rest of the members.

Respectfully,
Kris Schneider
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote