The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2005, 12:34 AM   #1
R@nger
Psalm 23

Bumber mount

Since I finally have my truck running again and its ready to rock I'm trying to get a few loose ends tied up. One of those is my front bumber. I think I was given the wrong mounts for my bumber. The only one that fits is the center bottom two that mount directly to the frame. The top 2 and far left and right mounts are to long. My far left and right bumber mounts from hole to hole are around 22 in. and what I need them to be hole to hole is about 19-20 in.. Also the mounts for the top center are to long as well they need to be hole to hole about 2 3/4-3 in. and the ones I have are 4-4 1/2. Did bumber mounts vary from year to year or for the different models, such as c/10 c/20?

I've checked my local junkyards and not only is there very few gmc and chevy trucks but the ones they have are totally stripped. Is there some place that sells these?...also what can I expect to pay?

Oh heres pic of the ones I have now.

Thanks,

Kevin

"Peter are you sleeping on the job? No I have a bug in my eye and I'm trying to suffocate him." - Family Guy

Last edited by R@nger; 06-10-2005 at 12:34 AM.
R@nger is offline   Reply With Quote