The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
benoit454
Chris

Picture request please

Ok I'm sure most of you have seen me posting about spring hangers al over trying to find one. My problem is most 4x4's see have a shorter one then my 86 and 2d's have an even shorter one.

Can someone post some pictures of their spring hanger, front hanger for the REAR leaf springs, either side. Please tell me what year and if it's a 2d or 4wd I'm looking to compare them here to see what I need to find one off of. I'm wondering if al 86's had same as mine or if someone's is different. I think I've seen like 3/4 or 1 ton 2wd's with the same hanger, maybe a dualy? So this is for anyone please post a picture if you can or email it to me. Of your front hanger on the back of your 4x4 2wd, 1/2 3/4 or 1 ton, even dually maybe.

benoit454@yahoo.com

I just checked gm and they want 80 bucks plus tax, gave me the part number, and gmpartsdirect has them for like 55 shiped brand new. I want to make sure 86 doesn't have a short one on a 4x4 unless it's a 2wd so i can be sure that mine only has one hanger for the truck and they didn't use different ones, in the 4x4's. I know a 2wd wil be different.

Thanks in advance.

GIT R DONE!!!!!!

Check out all our rides,
http://www.cardomain.com/id/benwa454
benoit454 is offline   Reply With Quote