The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
Professor

Need Pricing Advice

This is NOT an attempt at selling something.

Some of you know that my mom died the first of Sept. My sister and I are trying to tie up her loose ends and she had a 72 C-10. I have someone locally who is very interested, but do not know how to price it. I need some estimates from you. So, Mods., please do not interpret this as a way to skirt selling rules, because I just need to know how to price this thing to a local buyer. However, if you do feel a need to remove this post, I understand. I am long-time site member.

The truck:
1972 C-10. Long wheel base, 2-wheel drive. All original. Very good condition. Original paint (light blue) is chalky. Bed is little used; was a town-kept truck with an aluminum topper on it. Tail gate is very good. Very little rust overall -- just minor surface rust in a couple of lower panels, except rockers, which should be replaced. 350/350. Power steering and brakes. Factory air (all there but does not work). Original upholstery has one tear in it under driver's butt. Has spent most of the last 15 years (maybe longer) in a garage. Mom probably didn't put 500 miles on it the past 6-7 years.

I have a 69 C-10 that was my dad's, or I'd keep it. Mom bought the 72 after dad died in 1988. What is it worth?
Professor is offline   Reply With Quote