The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
67cst
i love summertime

help! is this a lwb or swb truck?

as stupid as it sounds im having a major brain fart here. im looking at a 72 chevy that is just beat but i want the frame for a future project, swb frames arent very common around here so im thinking about snagging this beater to just put away for now. the owner says its a swb truck and i looked at it and it seems like it is when you compare it to a longbox but it has 3 stake pockets on each side of the box. i thought short fleet boxes only had 2? someone shed some light for me here im baffled, probably the major hangover today isnt helping either. thanks, DEREK

BTW, the box is roughly 88 inches long from the front point of the boxside when it raps around the edge of the cab to the back point at the top of the box. and the other measurement ive got the tape measure butted right up to the front bulkhead of the box on the inside right to the back edge of the box.
Attached Images

GLOVE BOX LIGHTS FORSALE, click link for info

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=273724
67cst is offline   Reply With Quote