The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2007, 08:15 AM   #20
Nachos82

Re: New and need advice on a 71 SWB

Thanks for all the information fellas. I will be going on what you guys most all agree, this one is over priced for its condition. 72lb4x4, I am about 5 hours west of you in San Angelo (I am stationed at the Goodfellow air base). I have been over there to DFW though, to pick up my car I had shipped to Dallas. If you would not mind checking in on that truck I would greatly appreciate it. Like everyone has said, I have seen a lot of these trucks down here in Texas since I got here, this is actually the first one I have checked on. I was looking for an old car, but got burned out on finding tons of them that the owners would not sell. So, I decided to go to my favorite bodied truck ever and try my luck. Thanks for all the help though. Is there a general figure this truck is worth paying? I want to try and get some insight to how I can tell if a truck I find will be worth it or not. How much less are the longbeds costing also. Like I said, I don’t care if it is long or short bed, I love the bodies. I do not really like the stepsides though. If you can use this truck and its condition to tell me what a longbed would bring that would be great.
Nachos82 is offline   Reply With Quote