The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
malosiaga
Fa'a Samoa

How much should I expect to pay???

I want to buy a 67-72 SWB Fleetside. I'm looking for one that's already been redone. As most of you know, prices are all over the place. I want a Daily Driver with all or at least most of the things I've seen some of the owners on this site do. All the rust gone, a/c, lowered (preferably with bags but static is ok), nice reliable engine, clean interior, fuel tank relocated to rear, everything on the truck works, big wheels, that type of stuff. The range I've seen for what in my opinion have been really nice frame off rebuilds has been 10k all the way up to 50k. The owner of a truck that I like told me that in his opinion I could easily build a truck like his for 15K. I've attached pictures as examples of what I'm looking for. I'm just trying not to insult anyone with an unrealistic low offer and I certainly don't want to over pay. I think 15k +/_ a few grand for a turnkey ride is a good place to start. What are your opinions? Appreciate the help.

Last edited by malosiaga; 01-29-2008 at 06:59 AM.
malosiaga is offline   Reply With Quote