The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #1
wicked_sky_gazer
Living Legend

Introducing... Myself?!

Hey all, names Tony I'm 22 and in the pipeline industry. I have a background in fabrication, and manufacturing, and i wont let anyone touch my truck with ANY sort of a tool. Speeking of my truck i have an '81 C10 short bed that i bought about 2 months ago, and am working on building a street rod/daily driver out of, it currently has a 350 true full roller motor with an edelbrock 650 preformer carb and intake, bored 30 over with flat top forged pistons, port and polished with a comp cam and double sproket timing setup. It has a stage 2 built th350 tranny from lesters gear, and a rearend from hell, the gearing is way off. here are some pics... i'll have more later.

Im not to worried i have an uncaning ability to save myself from some weeeiiirrd crap
East Ok meet East Ok date

Tony
wicked_sky_gazer is offline   Reply With Quote