The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2008, 02:05 AM   #1
IvelDesigns
Commander Taco Bello

How many board members did YOU meet this weekend??

I met 15+ members this weekend. Many of them for the first, and doubtfully last, time. Here's the proof!

The Midwest All Trucks Nationals was this weekend in KC and over 15 members were there with more than 13 trucks. Saturday did see some rain, but that didn't slow anyone down. Not even good ol' acl who had never driven in the rain before.

You can read more about the event in the Event Coverage forum. Some really good guys there, and all in all, a great weekend.

Here's the line we had at the show. The host club did a great job of allowing the clubs to stay grouped together.

Here are a couple group shots we setup. This one about got us in trouble with Johnny Law, but we all made it out OK.

From that line we pulled out and took individual shots. you can see those pics over in the coverage thread. but then we re-lined up and took my absolute favorite pic of the weekend.

After everyone left GRIMSS and I stayed back and took advantage of the location. Here are a couple of them.

In was a great weekend, even with the weather. I had a lot of fun meeting new people and hearing their truck stories. The good, the bad and even the ugly.

Last edited by IvelDesigns; 09-08-2008 at 02:48 AM.
IvelDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote