The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 01:38 AM   #1
Blazer Eagle

Wiw?

Theres been this truck ive driven by for years but just admired, well im thinking about talking to the owner and want to know what afair price would be and what i could get it for

Basics:

it appears to be a 1975 because it has the clear blinker covers and no catalytic converter, its a Chevy silverado (woodgrain, a/c etc...) dark and light brown two tone which i think would look okay with a good wax/buff/clean/shine, it also has custom tube bumpers front a rear with a winch under the front, and 4 offroad lights in the front, it also has a camper shell, oh almost forgot, its a standard cab shortbed, very original

Drivetrain:

I would guess a 350 i dont know though, i could see it was a v8 with some headers? all the pipes are seperate until they come together at the start of the exhaust, the transmission is a th350 the transfer case is a np205, it has a twelvebolt in the rear and im guessing a d44 up front, it has a 4 inch all leaf lift

it hasnt been driven in a very long time, probably ten years, the back is storage, completeley packed full in fact, and his house has foreclosed and is going up for auction so give me some guesses for a fair price and what you think i could get

oh, one fender is pretty rotted out the other one is okay, couldnt tell about the rockers but every where else looked fine

thanks if youve read this far, i can get some pics tomorrow too
Blazer Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote