The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2008, 08:28 AM   #11
crawdadfox

Location: New Orleans Louisiana.....a great place to visit but you wouldn't want to live here!!!
Re: Porterbuilt Dropmembers & 22's on my 77 Ebay truck

Frank my plan right now.. is to go with one piece windows, get the bed finished, Vintage a/c and fab some inner wheel wells for the front. As far as exterior it still has its original paint, i have a custom painter that has done graphics on a few bikes for me, that is working on some "shop logo's" for the doors....we will see. I will be putting a white sport bumper out back to match the front ( i was going with chrome f & r) but the white grew on me!! Oh yeah about the front bumper, i pulled it in 1 1/2" to the body...can't believe all the sharp eyes didnt catch that one!! As far as inside, fresh carpet and call it a day. Kind of crazy but i am thinking about moving the cab mounts down about 5/8" - 3/4" to lower it a bit more, even though its laying frame!! I had the same problem back in the 80's with 4x4's and ended up with 17" of lift on my truck! Man looking at what i just listed.... i still got alot to do!!
crawdadfox is offline   Reply With Quote