The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
Tattooed

NEED Help and Advice for a 1979 C10

I know I am asking a lot here at once but I do appreciate all the help and input in advance.

Interior Questions:

1. I want to put bucket seats in. What would be the best or should I say best fitting buckets to buy and the same goes for the frames?

2. I need some floor patch panels. Is there a site that people have experienced have better products than others for 79 Chevy's. I know Brother's has them but thought I would check with some of you before I purchase?

3. Overall, where would you guys say the best online store is to buy most interior parts? I need a new dash pad, new gauges, new carpet, new door panels, etc. You get the point. I have been to a bunch of different sites but does anyone have some good points on one over the other.

Exterior:

1. I need new headlight trim, new grill, new headlights, rollpan, and especially all new window seals for both exterior and interior. Where's the best place on the web to go for this stuff as well?

Lastly, what advice would any of you give to a guy who is about to undertake is first Chevy truck project? Any tips or tricks will be appreciated.
1979 Chevy C10
1997 Dodge Dakota Sport
1999 GMC Sonoma
2001 Chevy Camaro SS
2005 Dodge Ram Lamarie Edition (Fully Customized)
2008 Dodge Ram SLT
2008 Dodge Calilber SRT
Tattooed is offline   Reply With Quote