The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
heavy71chevy

well farewell for now freinds....

The time for me to move on has come...I fought the good fight but I finally realize its just to far gone now..rust keeps popping up quicker then I can fix and at this rate Id be better off parting it out and scraping whats left over..Im still persuing the hobby just in another way.I work with a guy at electrelux who's dad restored a 75 camaro and had an extra car he was using for parts...so I aksed the terry(guy at work) if his dad would sell it and if it had a title..he siad it did and hed ask for me...so he talked to him and got with me the next night and siad he would but before a price was mentioned i should come look at it.turned out to be in real good shape body wise, but a roller.So i asked about the price and managed to bring it home with title and a 4;11 posi axle for three hundred...so I aint axing the 71 in vain...at least someone can use some it to make there truck better.So im gonna drop the 327 and th-350 for my truck into this put it back together and just have fun with it..basicly clone my dads 79 only with the rear spoiler and the lt tail end..ill pop in from time to time to check in on progress ...it just time for me to move on.sorry for the sermon
heavy71chevy is offline   Reply With Quote