The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
TonyJohnson

Tired of losing chrome off side markers?

I've been looking to go back to stock side markers for a while. My "Deluxe" marker chrome strips have been glued, replaced, glued, replaced for the last time. I was checking out the sale at Brothers and noticed the van side markers. I'd read about them, but when I checked them out on ebay they were PRICEY... Anyway, the price was right with them on sale, so I went nuts and bought a couple of each. Super simple to install and look a lot better IMO than the "Deluxe" or the stock ones. They also had some "Euro" ones that I didn't like much because of the chrome outer ring. When it gets a little darker I'll grab some shots. The first two images are the ones I got. The links underneath are the sale page for each at Brothers. Be sure to buy the screw kit as well. They are a little smaller than stock and the kit comes with new keepers as well.

Amber

Red

Just for comparison here are the stock, deluxe and euros

I'm sure each would look fine on the right truck, but I like the clean simple style of the van markers. They also fit the pockets really well.

Later,
Tony

Last edited by TonyJohnson; 09-21-2009 at 04:33 PM.
TonyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote