The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
f.monroe

Thanks menace121978 , The Yellow Truck

A little delayed but work has kept me away from the house until after dark lately . I guess it is a good thing since I will have a little extra money to help pay for this truck . I have intended to post a thank you to Dennis for his help in purchasing the yellow 76 Silverado I picked up . He actually went to look at it for me , took pics and described it to me , picked the truck up for me ,and kept it at his home until the transport arrived to pick it up . I have used members from this board before and it is nice to have a way to meet someone that can put an eye on a vehicle that is many miles away . Makes purchasing one over the internet a lot more comfortable when you can get an unbiased opinion .
Here are a couple pics I took after cleaning it a little . After the pics , my boys wanted to change something so it is wearing Rallys and BFG's now . Pics later of those .
Frank
Attached Images