The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
streetgliderac

CPP Jeff

I just wanna say to anyone comparing aftermarket sources for performance brakes, suspension or steering, CPP is hands down top quality stuff. I visited CPP Jeff in Anaheim about a week ago and bought several thousand dollars worth of high quality products. Everything I brought home with me from the 2 in Modular drop spindles, tubular control arms, tubular motor purches, drop center crossmember to the rear shock relocator kit is good stuff. Everything is deburred, powder coated, nice attention to detail. And fitment is right on. Some good engineering went into these components! And let me say this about CPP Jeff, I showed up hurtin monday mornin after superbowl and Jeff helped me out, gave me some good pricing and got me down the road back to San Diego. I dont work at CPP. I never met any of these guys before. I didnt get anything for free. They are just good guys makin some good stuff! Thanks Jeff and Javier, I'll be back for future projects. Andy in San Diego.
streetgliderac is offline   Reply With Quote