The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2003, 11:43 AM   #1
tenaciousj

Smile 71 Stepside Now W/ Pics

Hey everybody, I'm in the Navy and getting ready to move from Virginia Beach to Oak Harbor,WA and it's going to cost me too much to get my toy out to the west coast. So my loss is your gain. It's a 71 stepside, has a built 350 w/ Edelbrock Performer intake and Edelbrock carb. Hooker headers and a rebuilt 3 speed auto trans with a shift kit. Truck will chirp the tires going into second gear. It also has some new Kelly Charger radials w/ less than 300 miles on them. Some of the body panels on the truck have rust on them, door skins are pretty much gone on the bottom. The frame is pretty good though, no major rust. Right now it won't pass Virginia state inspection due to a cracked windshield which I was going to replace but I have no reason to now. I'm asking 1200 or best offer. Email me at tenaciousj3@yahoo.com for more info
Attached Images

tenaciousj is offline   Reply With Quote